Sunday, November 15, 2009

Begin. End. Begin. End. -pause-.



This past weekend 4 of my friends and I travelled 4.5 hours to attend 2 nights of worship with Kim Walker, something I have always dreamt of.
This passionate woman of God has inspired me in so many ways. She is so humble and you can tell from the first note that she wants no glory for herself, its all about Jesus. So full of the Spirit, so In love with Jesus.
God has been speaking to me over and over about Him being Everything.
There is such a battle going on inside of me, between what my flesh wants and what my spirit knows is right.
Sacrifice, is not something I have always been good at, something I guess God wants me to work on. I know that the reward will be worth it, it's just the first steps that are unbearably hard.
But I know that as I walk into this new season of my life, it's something that is going to be incredibly beautiful, and will bear much fruit within myself.
I don't know what it all looks like, but I trust the one who has called me, because He is faithful.


"I invite you King of Glory, come and have Your way"

No comments:

Post a Comment