Thursday, November 19, 2009

Is it over now? hey, is it over now?

Have you ever had one of those weeks where you feel as though everything is against you and you seem to fail at everything and begin to doubt your giftings? Yeah, thats been my week.
I hate feeling inadequate especially as a musician, it's one of the most frustrating things especially here where I'm surrounded by such amazing musicians.
Seems as though there's so much going on in my life, and none of it is getting my full effort and attention, Im so spread out. Thus leaving me feeling as though I am slacking on homework but more importantly my relationships with everyone here.
I've considered eliminating sleep out of my life seeing as that seems to take up a lot of my time where I could be doing something way more productive. hah.
I have approximately 14 more assignments/exams/other left until the craziness ends.
3 more weeks. then a much needed break.
then It starts all over again.
and well next semester has the potential to be even crazier.
Lord give me the strength to finish off the semester in a way that brings you Honor and Glory.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment