Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm gonna miss this.



Growing up, I didn't have a lot of really close friends. There werent many people who I shared my dreams, struggles, or passions with. But here, its a different story. I have thee most amazing friends. Theyve been there through it all, ups, downs, sideturns; you name it, they were there.
My 2nd year of college has felt more like my first. This year was when I got to know everyone and I formed friendships that will last for eternity.
This school year has also been defined by crazy brokenness and mass healing.
It's been quite the process, one in which I am so thankful for because It's made me who I am today, and I know that thats better than who I was yesterday. There is only 1 week left of the semester, and Im quickly realizing that I don't want to spend it in my room studying or doing homework. I want to spend it with my friends, outside in the sun because that oppurtunity isn't goin to be around forever.
Thankfully I get to spend an extra 6 weeks with some of my favourite people.
I refuse to think about sayin goodbye to them cause some I may never see again.
I look forward to what summer is going to bring, but I dread the emptiness of missing everyone.
Thankfully I'll be back in the fall, for another round.
PLBC family, ya'll are amazing, and have touched my life in an incredible way. Thanks for all the kind words, direction, wisdom and grace. I am blessed to call you sisters and brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment