Monday, April 26, 2010

Stuck inside this rut that I fell into by mistake.



I have a problem with waiting in almost every area of my life. I like to dream about my future and then try to jump ahead. I get glimpses of who God's creating me to be, or what kind of people he wants to bring down my path. This makes me want to skip the inbetween. But deep down I know that its the inbetween that makes the end so incredible.

It's in the inbetween that my character is built, my desires are refined and my faith is made stronger. In reality, If i jumped ahead, I wouldn't be ready for the situations and circumstances I would find myself in, whether good or bad.


Therefore I will wait and try to be as patient as possible. I won't waste this time wishing to be somewhere else, but I'll be sure to become all I can be and learn every lesson possible. Then when the inbetween is over, I'll be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment