Monday, July 18, 2011

Burn out Bright


Today has been one of those rare days when discouragement threatens to overtake me,  leaving me completely unmotivated and ready to call it quits. I'm a little over 2 weeks into my marathon training and it's still a struggle for me to make it to 4k without being completely exhausted, I can't imagine ever making it to 21k alive.  I feel so far behind everyone else, and so far from ever achieving this great feat.
On another note, I've  been unbelievably restless lately.

 ......This is hard, and I have too much on my mind.
                                                .....but no matter what I'll never give up.
                                                            I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Just the fact that you've been consistent with it is TREMENDOUS. I hope you know that! You're determination inspires ME!

    ReplyDelete