Sunday, January 22, 2012

You were born for such a time as this..

Where to begin! Life is changing fast and it's taking my heart and head so much longer to catch up and begin to really comprehend all that is going on.  My major theme for this year is Risk: expect the unexpected and therefore I shouldn't be surprised that we're only 22 days into 2012 and yet every single moment of it has been unexpected. I am so incredibly blessed to be on the path that God has me on - it's scary, stretching, hard, riveting, exciting and ultimately so worth it.
Recently I've been realizing that it is going to require a ton of faith for me to stay out here in BC. It would be easier for me to go home and live with my parents - it would be easier for me to go to another school and not have to worry about building roots or making long term plans.
But i've never been called to easy, nor do I want to take the easy way out. 

I am staying in BC and though I don't know how it will all work out, I can see that the future is extremely bright and that God's hand is heavy upon it.
I am stepping out in faith, completely unaware of where I am headed, but fully understanding that God's hand is guiding me every inch of the journey. lets.do.this!
What is God asking you to do that you are too scared to do or that you don't feel like you have enough faith for?  Step out and see where he takes you  - i guarantee, you won't regret it.

"It's gonna be wild, it's gonna be great, it's gonna be full of Me" -Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment