Sunday, August 9, 2009

Future's wide open :)



I look forward to the future.
I look forward to what God is doing and what he is going to do.
I feel like the another chapter of my life has closed and I have
entered into a new season.
A season of greater faith, bigger steps of faith, increased measure of Gods presence, a greater annointing, and a greater release of His supernatural power.
I'm ready to continue learning, and experiencing all that God has for me.
I have no clue what that all entails, but I know that it will be good, hard and stretching but good.
I know that God has placed a high calling on my life, and I am finally at a place where I can fully focus on pursuing all that God has planned.
I have no clue where I am going, or how I am going to get there,
But I guess that's where walking by faith comes into play.
"My whole life is yours, I give it all, surrender to your name, and forever I will pray: Have your way! Have your way!"



No comments:

Post a Comment