Thursday, October 29, 2009

a time to remember and a time to forget

On March 3rd I wrote:

"I don't know what the future holds, I don't even know what tomorrow holds.
But I know that Jesus holds me in His hands, and He won't let me fall"
On June 1st I wrote:
" I spent the last month in Thailand, with an awesome group from my school. Before I left I had to make a decision that changed my life in an instant. It was one of the hardest decisions of my life, one that never want to have to make again. But I know that God has a plan and the end will justify the pain it took to get me there"
As I look back on my blogs from over the past 6 months I am utterly amazed at the journey that God has taken me on. I never in a million years dreamt i'd be here both physically, spiritually and mentally. 2 words sum it up: Complete Transformation.
Im not who I was 6 months ago, I'm not even the person I was 3 months ago.
As I submit my life to God he daily continues to mold and shape me into who He originally planned for me to be.
It's been such a beautiful process, like a caterpillar turning into a butterfly, from death to life.
God I owe everything I am to you. Thank You for showing me grace, for redeeming my past, and for giving me a hope and a future founded fully on You.
I also want to thank my family and friends, who continually support, encourage and pray for me. I truly am blessed by each of you. I love you guys so much!
"You are my freedom, Jesus your the reason I'm kneeling again at your throne.
Where would I be without you here in my life?"
Thank You Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment