Saturday, December 26, 2009

100th Post

Every year as Christmas passes and the New Year is ever approaching I begin to think of the past year, and who I was at the beginning of it compared to who I am now. I am always amazed at the work that God has done in me, and the things that He brings me through.

Heres some of the main things I learned this year:
1. If it's Gods will for you to be somewhere, the funds will be provided.
2. Forgiveness is one of thee most important keys to healing and moving forward. It sets your heart free.
3.It's good to get out of your comfort zone.
4. It's of utmost importance to place your identity in Jesus Christ, and it's ok to walk that out in confidence.
5. Don't ever rush a process that God is taking you through, live one day at a time, learn as much as you can so you don't have to go through it again.
6. Joy is a beautiful thing!

This time of year I also think about who I want to be,and what I want to have accomplished next year at this time.
Here's some things that have been running through my mind:

1. I want to become more of a woman of the word. I want to know more scripture.
2. I want to show more grace and be more open minded to things that just because I don't agree with them in my personal life might not be wrong for others.
3. I want to be a better listener
4. I want to write more songs
5. I want to be more in tune with God's voice and His leading in my life.

Lastly, I also think about what I want to see God do:
Here are my dreams:

1.Forgiveness, Grace, reconciliation and unity returned to my family.
2. Broken relationships to be healed
3. My siblings to be set free from chains that are keeping them bound
4. For my fellow believers and I to be able to catch a glimpse of the inifite power and greatness of Jesus Christ.
5. To see signs, wonders and miracles manifested in my everday life.

2010 is going to be an amazing year.
It's all yours God, I lay all my requests at your feet. Have your way in Me. Thank you for what You've done, and all that You're going to do. amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment