Tuesday, December 15, 2009

..and everyday You surround me

There are many things I want to do, learn and accomplish in my life, and I've realized I need to be more proactive about my life. I can't wait for everything to come to me, I must get up and go after the things that Im wanting. Lets take songwriting for one. I want to write songs, i have so much to say, but If I dont set any time aside to do so its never going to happen!.
Gods been speaking to me alot in the past couple months about being a servant. Its been cool to be putting this into practice here at home. For example tonight I volunteered to make dinner for my fam, sure it wasn't hard but It was something that required me to give of my time for others, and that can be a tough issue for me. There are so many oppurtunities per day to put this into practice. Somedays are hard some are easy, but the process of it all is beautiful and so rewarding.
I've been home for nearly 2 days. I am so excited for what God is going to teach me and all the time I get to spend with my family. What a great way to end this crazy life changing year!

No comments:

Post a Comment