Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thinking.Searching.Revealing.Healing


"If we feel the need for vindication, then we still need healing."
This is something I've been thinking about this past week. Vindication means:"To clear of accusation, blame, suspicion, or doubt with supporting arguments or proof" I've been accused of being a few things in the past, things that were lies. I want to deny it, but lets be honest, I want vindication, I want those people to know who I really am, and that I'm not who they said I am. But in reality I don't need that, God knows I can go on living in freedom and victory without it. I don't need anyone to tell me who I am, or to affirm me because God already has and that needs to be enough for me.
Lord, teach me to die to myself and to my sinful desires.
Teach me how to let You be enough for me.
amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment