Tuesday, May 31, 2011

caught in your infinite embrace..

tumblr_lfua6zPyDx1qbv4sdo1_500

I feel as though I am on the brink of something new, fresh, and exciting. Tomorrow is June and in one week I turn 22 and begin my summer internship. It’s the start of a new chapter, the chance to go farther, reach higher and dream bigger.  I’m eagerly anticipating what is to come and I feel that now more than ever I am prepared to face the challenges, struggles, failures and successes that are inevitable. This next year of my life is HUGE and going to contain lots of changes and major decisions that will, I'm sure, take wisdom beyond my years to make.  The mystery of it excites every part of me and I am completely open for whatever God wants to do in and through me. It’s not going to look like anything I could dream up for myself, and it will definitely far exceed any of my expectations!

 God is good beyond measure,  more powerful than I can fathom, and the plans He has for his children are wild, GIGANTIC and immeasurably more than we could ever imagine. 

Life is unbelievably exciting when you serve Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment