Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We need time, only time.

lucid-dream-flying

Have you ever had a feeling that, for the life of you, you cant get it to release it’s tight grip on your heart?  It’s in these times where I find it hard to discern whether it’s just me and my crazy mind or something more. Being the dreamer that I am, I’d love to believe its something more, but the realistic part of me (which is a much smaller part) tends to lean towards it being a fantasy, something that needs to be put to rest. In the place where I am in life, and with the people God has surrounded me with, I feel free to dream as big as I possibly can, but tonight a question crossed my mind  – do my dreams line up with God’s? and if they don’t am I willing to lay them down? That’s a tough question.

More than anything I want my dreams to line up with that of my Heavenly Father’s.

Lord I pray that you would sift me and remove all dreams, feelings and thoughts that are contrary to the plans you have for me. May I walk in full obedience to what you have placed before me and may I never forget that You know what’s best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment