Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'm gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast..


I am so close to finishing my last paper and it's taking everything within me to push through. Not because I am lazy or because I enjoy procrastinating, but if I'm honest with myself, I don't want to finish it because that means I'm one step closer to letting go of everything PLBC. 
The closer graduation gets the more my stomach hurts and my chest tightens.
So much has changed over the past 4 years...and so much has changed over the past 1 year. The majority of those changes have been amazing and awesome but I still find it hard to deal with the ones that were supposed to be close to my heart. 
I'm not close to the people I used to be.
Things change, but time heals eventually.....right?

......Here's to letting go
......Here's to moving forward..

1 comment: