Tuesday, April 10, 2012

twelve days.

I'm so close its scary.
It's hard to focus on finishing well when there is seemingly more important things to take care of.
So much change is happening.
I'm learning to express myself and not repress it.
I'm struggling to be okay with having unanswered questions and worries
I miss my family and hate that I'm missing out on my niece growing up.
Stress has become a norm, unfortunately.
I worry that when I graduate all this weight upon my shoulders won't be lifted like I expect it to be
I need a vacation
I need a job
Jesus is the only person who has never failed me, yet I struggle to trust him the most.
I've lost my passion to dream and the childlike faith that comes with it.
I can't wait to leave the Christian bubble.
I fear I'm the worst girlfriend ever.
I feel as if all hell is against me...oh wait it is.

.....all the while you hold my world secure in the palm of your hand.  Thank-you.

No comments:

Post a Comment