Friday, April 13, 2012

To My BC Family.

Over the past 2 years I have had the privilege of living with Don & Gail Sullivan & fam. I didn't know them very well when I first moved in but they quickly became family. From the moment I walked into their house - before I even knew I would be staying there - I had such peace and the feeling of "this is home". They treated me like I was one of their own kids and often let me have large amounts of students over for movies or eggo parties! Sure I paid rent every month, but they often went above and beyond what they needed to. When I was sick they gave me meds, they bought loads of white bread just for me, and they were always present at my recitals.  I moved out this past week and have quickly realized just how extremely blessed I was to have been able to stay there.

To the Sullivans:
-Thank you for giving me a home away from home
-Thank you for all your support in regards to schooling, music and the plans that God has for me.
-Thank you for giving me a job at your shop.
-Thank you for all the white bread you bought me
-Thank you for allowing me to have friends over
-Thank you for putting up with Luke ;)
-Thank you for always looking out for me and for making sure I had what I needed when I was sick
-Thank you for your encouragement, correction and love
-Thank you for going above and beyond what you needed to.
-Thank you for forcing me to learn how to cook (even though i still have a LONG way to go!)
...the list could go on and on!

I love you guys and I am so extremely thankful that God allowed our paths to run parallel for the past 2 years.  I pray that God will continue to bless you and that many more students will find a "home" in your guys' place :)
Miss you already!

Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment