Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.

2674582703_ddc139ac97

Today is my last day at home. It has been 2.5 weeks full of relaxation, excitement and renewal. Every time I come home I realize how much I’ve grown up, and how much I still have to go! Leaving here is like leaving my safe house. As I leave I am faced with many of life’s big questions and decisions. I really should be used to this, but trusting can be hard no matter where you are at in your relationship with God.

Tomorrow I step out of the boat and begin to walk on water. If I doubt and worry I’ll sink for sure. But if i keep my eyes fixed on the eyes of my creator, the only one who holds my security in His hands, I won’t even notice the waves crashing around me.

I’m ready to get my feet wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment