Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What made you hesitate to tell me with words?

talk-bubble 

How is it that the words that are left unsaid are often the ones that hurt or affect us the most? 

People everywhere are hurting from never hearing “I love you” 3 simple but powerful and life changing words. People live in regret because they never told someone how they felt about them, and years later they are still wishing they had. We take for granted the people around us, never telling them enough how much we appreciate, care, support and love them.

Sure there are things that should obviously be left unsaid but sometimes I think we live too safe, we don’t take enough risks, we keep what needs to be said the most -unsaid.

Don’t leave important words unspoken.

Don’t leave healing words unspoken.

Don’t leave encouraging words unspoken.

Don’t leave apologies unspoken.

Don’t leave honest words unspoken.

Never leave “I love you” unspoken.

1 comment:

  1. Agree with this 100%. So good Jess! It's a personal goal of mine to be bold not just with my actions but with my words as well. This is a great reminder! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete