Saturday, March 5, 2011

Standing on the edge of everything I’ve never been before.

looking-out-the-cafe-window

There’s something about sitting in a coffee shop alone that inspires me. Every once in awhile I enjoy being left alone to my thoughts, questions and people watching.  It’s nice to slow down enough to hear, listen and process life. God is so truly amazing, everything He does is for the benefit of those He loves. I find such peace and reassurance in the fact that he will never lead me in the wrong direction, hurt me, or give me more than I can handle.

He really is enough for me.

I’ve never been this content before. I’ve never been so at peace with having no plan. God is good, God is faithful, God is in control.  3 truths that hold me together everyday.

I’m standing on the edge of something huge, and I’m not afraid, only expectant and thoroughly excited.  While I wait, I remain faithful to what God has given me and where He has planted me.  I sit in a place of peace, joy and wholeness.

He really is enough for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment