Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Changing the world, one small town girl at a time.

My friends have displayed the character of Christ to me in ways that have changed the very fibre of who I am, and who I will be in the future.

Do you know what it’s like to have someone who fully believes in your giftings and would do anything to see you become all you’re meant to be? I DO

Do you know what it’s like to nervously get up in front of a crowd, but receive instant reassurance the moment you see your friends among the sea of faces? I DO

Do you know what it’s like to feel completely unequipped, hopeless, and discouraged, yet have someone who sees the best in you? I DO.

Do you know what it’s like to have friends who have been there through the best, worst, most boring and most exciting parts of your life, and yet they love you just the same? I DO

Do you know what it’s like to make mistakes, fail, embarrass yourself, or hurt someone yet receive unconditional grace, kindness & love in return? I DO.

I thank God for you everyday, and I know that these words can’t do it justice, but I want you to know how much you mean to me, and how pivotal you have been in shaping me for my destiny. I love you guys so much. Thank you for everything you have sown into my life. Thank you for being here every step of the way cheering me on, pushing me forward and encouraging me to become all I am meant to be. I am so blessed beyond measure to know every single one of you. Thank You for showing me how to love, forgive, step out in faith and to really live. Thank you for teaching me how to laugh..loud!   Without you, I’d still be that shy, insecure and quiet girl from first year.

Every single one of you have been an instrument in God’s hands- changing the world one small town girl at a time!

IMG_3164IMG_0838IMG_3159

(a few of my favourite moments from the past few days)

No comments:

Post a Comment