Thursday, April 21, 2011

I got misty eyes as they said farewell.

roadtrip

Everything about the past week has been stretching for me. From leading at the Grad ceremonies to leading a tour team.  It’s been a week of new experiences, goodbyes and hard work. The semester is over, and now it’s onto tour. Tomorrow morning I fully depart from my comfort zone for 3 weeks…just the thought of it makes my heart jump from both fear and excitement. I’ll be leading worship in unfamiliar places, speaking in front of people I don’t know and continuing to figure out how to be a great leader. After only 3 days of practice, I feel like I have already changed and grown so much, surely 3 weeks will transform me.

I’m scared.             I’m excited                      I’m ready                 

  I’m anxious              I’m freaking out.      

Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment