Monday, June 21, 2010

Your love is a hurricane that I cannot outrun.


It's crazy how fast life can change. One minute your going down one path...the next minute you're offroading to a new path. I am heading home in 2 days, back to the place that I described as a "chasm" in a previous entry. It's happened so fast, in a matter of minutes, one universe to another. The more I think about it the more I dread it but at the same time the more I think about it the more excited I am. Theres things I need to deal with back home; emotions, memories and mostly brokenness. I have a feeling I'm not going to return to this city the same girl, but I think it's going to take till I return to realize why I have to go in the first place.
It's only two months but it feels like it's going to be an eternity, and it feels like i'm going to miss out on everything. But I have to believe that there is a greater purpose and that there is a divine plan. I just have no clue what that is.
Alright Lord, I surrender, I give up "my will" and pick up yours.
I know I won't regret this.

No comments:

Post a Comment