Tuesday, June 8, 2010

21

Tour is officially over and I am back in BC. I never thought id be this excited to see the streets of surrey!
As we drove through the mountains I was quickly reminded of the reasons I love this place, It's sweet to call this place home.
I celebrated my 21st birthday yesterday,and despite spending 10 hours of it in the van it turned out to be spectacular! I am usually an optimist but when it comes to birthdays I seem to have super low expectations because I have been let down time and time again. However, I love to be surprised, I love when people put in time and effort to make something special. Thats why I love my pacific life family. They decked out the van with streamers and a banner, sang to me and pretty much their presence was the cherry on the ice cream! That night I invited a few people to come out with us for dinner, little did I know that our group would grow to about 21 people! It was so much fun, and such a blessing to be surrounded by so many people I love all at once.
I would like to thank everyone who made my birthday incredible, even those who couldn't be there yet left me sweet messages :) I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment