Saturday, October 16, 2010

Do I know the way I move him?

I've always known that God loves me, but do I really know how incredibly loved I am?
Do I know the way I move him?

He sees every glance of my eye and it moves his heart.
He sees every time I hurt and is there hurting too
He sees every time I choose the right path and is there walking it with me
He sees every time I cry out to Him and is right there crying out with me.
He sees every wrong thing I do, and is right there picking me up
He sees every time I've sought his face, and he's there revealing himself.
He sees my weakness, and sees how badly I want Him.
He sees every little desire, every bit of passion, every little piece of hunger.
Everytime I look his way He sees it. Every little glance.
Nothing goes unseen from his gaze.

God is not far out there, he is right here right now, wanting to be incredibly intimate with each and every one of us. He sees everything in my life, nothing escapes his eyes. He loves us like we can't believe and he is so close to us. Not only are we moved by God, but his heart is moved everytime we look his way, everytime we talk to him, every time we talk about him.
He is an intimate lover not a disconnected dictator.

Today I encountered God's love in my bedroom, while writing a paper on a totally different topic. Tears of joy stream down my face and laughter springs from my mouth at the realization of how indescribably loved we are, and how God longs to intimately know his children. It's so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment