Thursday, October 28, 2010

Liberty.


I have been blogging twice as much as usual because God has been speaking to me so much as of late. Today we had all worship chapel, and we did a song called Deliverer. I have listened to this song numerous times but today it hit my heart in a new and powerful way. The bridge goes like this: ``And Your blood is enough to break every chain`` The team sang that over and over and as I sang it God pierced my mind and revealed to me that He is strong enough to break every chain that is holding me back. The chains that hold my mind captive. The chains that keep me bound by thought patterns. The chains that keep my heart from trusting. The chains that keep me from standing up for what I believe in. The chains of confusion, doubt, regret, shame, and worry. They are all broken IN JESUS NAME.

The devil almost had me believing that i`d struggle with these forever. Now he has to bow because I know God`s truth and it`s hit my heart with such intensity that every rusty chain satan had bound around me is demolished, leaving me free and him defeated once again. haha!


``He brought them out of darkness and the deepest gloom and broke away their chains. Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men`` – Psalms 107:14,15

2 comments: