Friday, October 8, 2010

True things.

This year I am thankful for: (in no particular order)

1. Health
2. The deep friendships that God has blessed me with
3. My amazing and incredible Mom & Dad
4. My sweet siblings.
5. Healing
6.Every oppurtunity I've recieved to use my gifts and talents to bring God glory.
7. All my needs being met
8. Being able to pay rent every month
9. Being able to learn
10. Every moment that has brought a smile to my face, and a tear to my eye.
11. Every moment that I've felt the presence of God, and been changed because of it.
12. PLBC
13. The people back home who keep me in their prayers
14. Everyone who has supported me financially
15. Being able to dream big and know that through God anything is possible!
16. The oppurtunities i've recieved to encourage others & support them in using their giftings
17. My teachers
18.Skype, because it lets me see people I miss!
19. The Sullivans, for giving me a place to live.
20. Icecream.

Thank you Lord for every person you've placed in my life, every situation that has made me laugh, every song thats passed my lips, every moment I have felt loved, and thank you most of all for loving me enough to die for me.

Happy Thanksgiving :)

1 comment: