Saturday, November 20, 2010

Be Thou my Vision

imagesCA7SN21B

This morning as I read through a few chapters of Matthew, I was once again inspired by Jesus promises.  Here are a few that God challenged me to believe  with all my heart, and know without a shadow of a doubt that they will be fulfilled in my life.

“But seek first His kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well” – Matt 6:33

“Ask, and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives and, he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.” –Matt 7:7,8

What or who am I seeking? What kinds of things am I asking for? What doors am I knocking at? 

1.Seek God, not for what He can do for you, but for who He is.

2.Ask for the impossible.

and

3.Knock without ceasing. Don’t stop until you have received what God has promised you.

1.Seek God.

Every decision we make, every motive, and every word we say should be wrapped in God.  Everything we do, should flow out of a heart that is continually seeking Him.

Lord, remind us of this daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment