Saturday, November 6, 2010

My God’s not dead, He’s surely alive!

Tonight I joined over 11,000 young people in praising God, all of us under one roof! It was absolutely phenomenal. Nothing moves me quite like the sight of over 22,000 arms in the air and everyone singing at the top of their lungs – all for one purpose, to bring Jesus Christ glory!

Tonight God spoke to me, and I want to write it down and allow it to be solidified in my heart. It will serve as a reminder in the hard times as to what God has spoken to me.

1. God is 100% for me, therefore nothing can stop or stand against me.

2. God’s plan for my life has to do with the passions that are burning inside of my heart. As I begin to walk out these passions in the way described in Col 3:17, God will continue to shape and mold them to line up directly with what He has planned.

3. I can pray and intercede and have total faith that God is both hearing and answering my prayers. I have no doubt that as David Crowder sang “How He Loves” and I interceded for those I love to experience the Love of God…that at that moment, no matter where they were they indeed felt Gods love.

4. Dreaming HUGE is exactly what God is asking me to do. There’s no doubt in my mind, and I no longer feel like an “out there” dreamer, but instead that my huge dreams are in hugely capable hands! Not only do I believe my huge dreams will come true, but I believe that they will be fulfilled in an ever huger way than I could have possibly imagined to dream for myself. My God isn’t small, nor are the plans and dreams He has for His Children.

5. I am exactly where I am supposed to be.

amen.

“I will not doubt in the dark what God has shown me in the light”

I’m off and running…

1 comment:

  1. and thats almost the exactly same thing that God spoke to me..Why all this frustration about his will? a.) He has already placed in our hearts the passions/giftings that will lead us towards using our lives to bring him the highest glory and b.)we own the handbook on how to practically live this out! Amen-Your will be done in our lives!

    ReplyDelete