Saturday, December 25, 2010

I believe You will come like the rain

71619-11-first-taste-of-rain

My spirit is stirring and my heart is burning as the new year approaches.  This coming year is going to bring a lot of change in my life. It’s going to take a deeper level of faith and trust in order to walk it out. There is so much going on in my head and heart regarding decisions that I need to make regarding my positioning for the future.

This Christmas break has been really great for me spiritually. It’s allowed me to take a few steps back and really look at what I’ve been through and where I am going. God has used the last week to clear my head, and cast vision for the direction I am headed. It’s been amazing.  As I look back on 2010 I realize that I didn’t take a lot of important things seriously, and I therefore wasted a lot of time. But I don’t have time to mess around this year. I don’t have time to get caught up in things that distract me from my calling. This year is pivotal to the rest of my life – I don’t know if I fully grasp that yet..but I will soon.

As 2010 draws to a close, take some time to reflect, and seek God for what He’s saying over your life. It’s important that we don’t miss a thing.

Lord open the floodgates of heaven, may we receive a greater revelation of who You are and what You are doing.

Soak us with Your presence, saturate us with Your love, flood us with Your truth.

Prepare us for battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment