Sunday, December 19, 2010

When I needed a place to hang my heart, you were there to wear it from the start.

Time for a semester recap.

I came into this semester so pumped and ready for what God was going to do.I came in thinking I would lead..but ended up being led, in a good way. I don’t think I realized how much God was going to do in my heart.

Things I’ve learned:

1. Worship can’t ever be based on feeling. We worship God because of who He is because no matter how crappy we feel, He is and always will be worthy.

2. Confession and repentance are key to walking in freedom. When you fall into sin, no matter how big or small it seems, be quick to tell someone you trust so that it can’t gain a foothold in your life.

3. Life runs smoother when God’s word has been read and meditated on.

4. Pray more, speak less.

My favourite moments:

IMG_2498

IMG_2570

IMG_4261web

IMG_2818

IMG_2782

The past 3.5 months has been filled with challenges, a lot of stretching, incredible opportunities, healing, and many lessons learned the hard way. It’s been tough, stressful, exhausting but also extremely exciting, encouraging and fun. It’s been a great end to a fabulous year.

I’d like to thank my PLBC family, for their encouragement, challenges, inspirations and love. I can’t imagine my life without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment