Monday, December 20, 2010

It’s never too late.

 

how-to-say-sorry

About 2 weeks ago someone apologized to me for how they treated me 5 months ago.

A few days later another person who hurt me over 1.5 years ago, made contact with me, which is better than an apology.

Last night another person apologized to me for something they had done to me almost a year ago.

I didn’t need any of these, in fact I had more than moved on from all of the above situations.  But it was nice, and God used it to really seal the work He had done in my heart.

All this goes to show that it’s never ever to late to apologize for something you have done. No matter how big or small, no matter if your still good friends or not, no matter if you have moved on or not. It’s still worth sincerely saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment