Monday, December 13, 2010

You know me so well

Kristen-Bell-Smile-1-1024x768

I have never trusted God more in my life than I currently do in this very moment.

I have never known deeper then right now, exactly how much God really does know the desires of my heart, Even the ones I’ve deemed impossible.

Never stop praying, never stop believing, never stop seeking, because God knows the (Godly) desires of our hearts and honours them in His timing. It may take weeks, months or in my case it took 1.5 years, but God does and always will answer.

I may have deemed that imperfect timing, but now as I look back and then forward I can’t help but laugh, because Gods timing is so unbelievably perfect. 

1 comment:

  1. So true. His timing is amazing and we never even see it coming!

    ReplyDelete